Making a Complaint About Medical Care


As part of your recovery, you may feel that you want to make a complaint about your medical care and the treatment that you received. 

  • This may take the form of letters to Heads of Department and Head of PCT. 
  • If however, you wish to take a legal approach, I can support you through this process. 

In the first instance read AIMS booklet, 'How To Make a Complaint' ....   (Assoc for Improvements in Maternity Services).  This booklet can be ordered online at 


Please contact us to discuss how we can help you: 

Rosie Goode on 07806 994636 or click here to email us.

Effective therapy to release birth trauma . ante natal depression . tokophobia . post natal depression . PTSD . Support following miscarriage . stillbirth . emergency c-section . induction . forceps . ventouse . puerperal psychosis . Rosie Goode DHypPsych (UK) GHR . Cert HB Inst . NCT PNX&D . 07806 994636 . Throughout London & South East